Saturday, March 27, 2010

on the outside looking in

Your lies, your made up alibis, they make me sick, what the frick?
Do you honestly think the truth won't come out?
You only care about yourself,
taking lives and making ties.
In this moment your the one who everyone wants to know.
But I can guess what you'll do
when your flame starts to flicker,
you'll wicker away into the past
just a remembrance of who you weren't.
And once they all forget the withered candle
you'll be searching for that light.
But the only thing you'll have left are the memories of what could have been,
then you'll see at last the foul judgement of your mind.
I wish I could you it will all be okay,
but honest enough I'm waiting for the day
when you get hit by that train,
then it will drain everyone who you were.
I hope that day will be soon,
May you then not mess up,
Like you did in your youth.
I think eventually you will be okay,
and I would like to know you on that day.
In this time your so obsessed
with personal benefit it is such a crime
eventually you will see what I mean.
The only advice I can give you now
is your time is coming,
then we will see how you fair
on the outside looking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment